Click the positions listed below for a detailed job description. To apply, send your resumé to .
- Read MoreCollapse
Childcare Provider (Independent Contractor)
Status: Independent Contractor
Time Commitment: Varies, typically 2.5 hr sessions
Position Title: Childcare Provider
Accountable to: Childcare Coordinator
MINISTRY ROLE: Provides childcare while parents are involved in church programs. Must be 18 years of age or older.
All childcare providers are Independent Contractors and thus are NOT employees of Lakeside Christian Church. You will be expected to provide invoices for your services on a bi-monthly basis. In compliance with federal tax laws, Lakeside will report this income to the IRS each year.
Each childcare provider will be responsible for completing and providing the following items:
- An Application of interest
- Copy of high school diploma
- Background information for clearances and FBI Check
- Signed policy and procedure manuals
- W-9 form
- An agreement contract
NOTE: A background check will be completed prior to an offer of contract.
Please review the scope of work in its entirety.
Submit your resumé to to apply
- Read MoreCollapse
Children's Ministry Director (Full Time)
Status: Ministry Support
Time Commitment: Full Time
Position Title: Children's Ministry Director
Accountable to: Next Generation Pastor
Gift Set: Leadership, Administration, Teacher
- Oversee the implementation of the vision and direction of Lakeside Children’s Ministry for the campus.
- Oversee the implementation of all Lakeside Children’s programming for the campus.
- Oversee and teach the agreed upon decision class for Elementary students and their parents
- Baptism decision counseling for children
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and empowering of volunteers & parents – Provide leadership to teams for B – 5th grade volunteers including check-in team, worship team, tech team, small group leaders, stage leaders
- Recruit, screen, and place all volunteer staff
- Ensure that all volunteers have been trained in Lakeside values as well as the Lead Small principles.
- Organize volunteer training/appreciation times
- Share ministry vision and build relationships with all volunteers and families
- Plan and edit curriculum based lessons for both large and small group learning environments according to chosen Lakeside curriculum (Orange).
- Maintain consistent weekly contact and collaboration with all Children’s Ministry directors to ensure alignment across campuses.
- Help plan and prepare for Lakeside Children’s Ministry events as well as volunteer appreciation events along with LSP Children’s Team
- Cooperate and partner with the vision for Next Generation ministries at Lakeside
- Regular contact and collaboration with Next Generation ministries (HSM, MSM) at the campus.
- Partner with all support ministries like IT, Communications, Purchasing, etc. to ensure a smooth ministry experience from check-in to dismissal
- Purchase and stock supplies/props for ministry
- Develop and maintain security procedures for the campus Children’s Ministries.
- Investigate new and efficient ways to keep children secure.
- Administer background checks for all volunteers
- Keep in touch with building-wide safety team on procedures and improvements.
- Execute other duties as needed.
- Oversee all Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers at the campus.
- Ensure that roles are filled, volunteers are equipped and that staff is engaged.
- Maintain a critical eye for how systems and approaches can be improved and developed.
- Ensure that all Children’s Ministry areas at the campus are clean, safe and inviting.
- Maintain contact with the first impressions, safety and facilities teams.
- Ensure that all first impression processes (check-in, safety, etc) are in place and functional.
- Children’s Ministry Directors at each campus are responsible for the general oversight, encouragement and accountability of all Children’s Ministry Associates at that campus. The Next Generation Pastor will maintain oversight of the team as a whole and conduct all performance reviews in conjunction with Children’s Ministry Director. It will be the responsibility of the Children's Ministry Director to deliver these reviews on a semi-annual basis.
- Children’s Ministry Directors at each campus report directly to the Next Generation Pastor. Their priority and direct accountability comes from the Next Generation Pastor under the scope of the Next Generation Pastor at LCC. This involves matters such as staffing, budgets, and specific responsibilities within their environment at the campus.
- Each department director has an indirect (dotted line) report to the Campus Pastor. This connection gives guidance and direction on the development of the specific ministry as well as collaboration between the campuses. This involves things like curriculum, look and feel of environments, and big picture programming development.
- This dual relationship works successfully due to open communication and trust. Success is measured by both campus specific and multi-campus staff by evaluating the ministry success on each specific campus.
Submit your resumé to to apply